Welcome to Diemand Farm!
For generations our family has had strong ties to the land. Fresh air. Animals. Farming. Good, homemade food from local ingredients. We love to share our bounty with friends and customers. We are a small family business, not a pre-fab operation. Our different cooks specialize in different dishes. They come on specific days to cook up their specialties. Since we may not have every item listed on this site please call a few days ahead. If there is something you want we'll do our best to have it for you.
More information on all our offerings is available on this site.
SHOPPING FROM DIEMAND FARM YOU CAN:
- SIMPLIFY with our one-stop shopping of over 125 natural, local, homegrown items.
- ENJOY personal service from the people that grew and prepared your food.
- COMPARE our competitive prices.
- SUPPORT local agriculture by shopping year-round at our Farm Store and at selected area markets. (see Markets tab).
- BELIEVE in our high standards. We practice sustainable production methods and deliver the highest quality foods and we use local products when we can. We use flour from Four Star Farms for our pot pies, gravy and baked goods and we serve Dean's Beans coffee.
- SPEAK UP and let us know what you need. We are a small family operation so we can work with our customers and respond to special requests.
- RELAX when we cater your special event serving local food, such as a business meeting or a chicken BBQ for your family reunion.
Our traditions are your traditions. Please visit us. We'll greet you with a warm, country welcome and offer you a cup of "Dean's Beans" coffee. Stop by and sample our delicious, straight-from-the-farm foods in our unique farm setting.
Peter, Faith, Anne Diemand and the extended Diemand Farm family